We have to demonstrate that we have robust procedures in place to Safeguard children. We have the following processes in place to enable us to do this:
- All visitors to the school are required to sign in at reception and must wear a visitors lanyard.
- Contractors are provided with a lanyard and are escorted around the building by a member of staff
- All volunteers must complete a DBS check Prior to being allowed to help in school. They must also sign the volunteers agreement and read the guidance provided
- Photographs of the children must be taken on one of the school cameras and stored on the schools server.
- All personal data relating to children is stored securely
- All staff have completed level 2 safeguarding training and know how and where to report any concerns.
Designated Safeguarding Lead: Jo Crathorne
Deputy Safeguarding Officer: Eileen Maddocks